HERE Traffic services provides the broadest current traffic flow conditions with speed values, as well as the largest repository of historical speed patterns for improved ETAs and more efficient planned routes. Incident data such as accidents, stalled vehicles and road construction enhances the local knowledge while providing additional insights into current road conditions.
Data features include:
- Traffic Tiles
- Live flow: color-coded flow with green, yellow, red and black; 3-minute update interval
- Historical speed patterns: average speed information for any time of the day, any day of the week
- Traffic Flow Data
- Live flow data in XML or JSON format
- Speed and congestion information
- Incidents Layer
- Location and event information
- Map markers per type of incidents (e.g. accidents, construction, congestion, road closure)
- Traffic Flow Availability
- Traffic flow coverage available through service
- Traffic flow information for specified areas
Are you a developer who needs to integrate locations services and data into your applications?
Find out if any of our mapping solutions are a good fit for your needs.
Start a Conversation Today. Simply fill in the form to get started.