- Postal Coding Boundaries – polygon and point representations of postal codes
- Enables visual display and data analysis in geo-demographic and geo-marketing activities
- Boundary and point representation of the market appropriate postal code value length for HERE® map countries
- United States: HERE Postal Code Boundaries data includes both 3 and 5-digit ZIP Codes for the U.S. featuring files with boundaries and files with point ZIP Codes for each state, DC and Puerto Rico which can be used for geocoding.
- Canada: An FSA or forward sortation area is a geographical region where all Canadian postal codes start with the same three characters. FSA Boundaries displays the FSA area as a polygon.
- Worldwide: Various different countries have differing postal numbering systems and methodologies to implementing postal delivery areas. These are polygon representations of those various delivery areas.
- Postal Code is the main boundary level used across the globe for key enterprise/GIS use cases (e.g. sales territory creation, geomarketing, thematic mapping and demographic analysis)
- Data is aligned to the HERE® map, and includes features such as the Postal Code type – P.O. Box, Large Organizations, etc.
- Polygon alignment is made to existing HERE map topology
- Available in ESRI Shapefile, FileGeoDatabase (FGDB), and MapInfo TAB file
Are you a developer who needs to integrate locations services and data into your applications?
Find out if any of our mapping solutions are a good fit for your needs.
Start a Conversation Today. Simply fill in the form to get started.