– 300+ updated and projected core demographic variables covering five broad topic areas: population, households, income, labor force, and dwellings.
– Employee and Establishment counts at 4 digit NAICS by Industry.
– This report provides indexed crime data for your geography. It provides indexes for assault, burglary, larceny, motor vehicle theft, murder, personal crime, property crime, rape and robbery. It also provides an index for total crime in the area.
– includes temperature, precipitation, degree-days, and air quality measures. Derived from an extensive analysis of historical climatology data, this database provides a detailed view of local climate – down to the block group level. Raw numbers and comparative indexes are provided.
– includes most major household expenditures in a multi-level hierarchical classification. Expenditures can be expressed either as aggregate expenditure or per household expenditure. Variables are available in raw numbers, percentages, and indices. Variable categories include: Total Expenditure, Food and Beverages, Shelter, Utilities, Household Operations, Household Furnishings/Equipment, Apparel, Transportation, Health Care, Entertainment, Personal Care, Reading, Education, Tobacco Products, Miscellaneous Expenses, Cash Contributions, Personal Insurance, & Gifts.
– a series of standardized indexes for a range of serious crimes against both persons and property.
– 24-hour average daily traffic counts for highways and major roads throughout the US within major metropolitan areas. Included are in excess of 1,000,000 traffic counts for over 725,000 unique traffic points nationwide.
– consists of four separate types of weather-related hazards: hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, and damaging winds. A composite WeatherRisk Index is also provided which presents a unified risk index based on the relative damage expected from each of the four types of events. In addition to damaging weather, a QuakeRisk™ Index is calculated, indicating the relative risk of earthquakes in an area as compared to the US average.
If you don’t see exactly what you need, please ask. We can supply and load custom datasets too.
Questions? Complete our online contact form if you would like to see a live demonstration or receive a free trial account.